Wednesday 26 March 2014

First/Welcome Post!

Since grade 9, I've considered creating a 'real' blog (sorry tumblr), and here I finally am! This is an exciting day for me. Realistically, Its probably a good thing I didn't create a blog at the incredibly wise age of 13, but I'm sure 9th grade me would be proud.

First things first-- introductions.

Hi! My name is Betty and I'm an 18 year old college student. I live in Vancouver, but I grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, where you can still find me during non-school months. Probably.

I plan to be posting a mix of thoughts, and as well as documentations of various personal projects (written pieces, drawings, crafts, adventures, etc.) You'll probably also get updates about my latest music obsessions (currently Vampire Weekend), as well as a shameful amount of selfies. 

But we'll see.
Really, I haven't done much planning, but overall, this blog is meant to be a positive space where I can post whatever I like. But of course, this is as much for you as it is for me, so I hope you all enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment