Friday 9 May 2014

general note regarding my writing:

Poetic writing is something I've only really picked up recently. What that means is that I am, in a lot of ways, very insecure about my writing, and at this point, I don't particularly like anything I have written. I am aware that there are so many more talented writers out there, and I am aware that I personally can improve in almost every way. 

And that is why I think it is very important for me to be putting my work out there at this stage. Practice makes perfect, right? I know that to improve, I need to keep writing and writing. As a short-term plan, I intend to write a LOT during this summer, so that hopefully by September, I can be at a place where I can be proud of the work I've done.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: 
1. I am aware that my current pieces are not that impressive! But I'm working to improve so please bear with me!! c:
2. ALSO if anyone wants to leave me some feedback/constructive criticism, I would appreciate that very much! There is a contact option in the sidebar to the right! --->

Have a good day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment